Monday, April 30, 2007

PowerHouse!

Breakbeat Theory did their thang for Get Off Ya Thang at Esplanade's Powerhouse stage tonight after KoFlow's set. It was freaking hot, even with one measly fan blowing at me. And to think that I'll have to be on the same freaking stage in June! Argh, the thought just kills me. How to look glam?!?!

Ok ok, back to the gig. Goldhill sounded nice. So was Snare. But after that, it went downhill. Sigh. We need to arrange. Absolutely.

KoFlow mentioned that he wanted to study in Lasalle. He says its time for him to study. Hmm. A brave decision. If he ever gets down to it. Few would take up the challenge of a further education at this age, especially if one is active and successful in his/her field. I mean, would we have enough time to study and perform at the same time?

Some guy, a friend of Kin Ho's came down with 6-litres of home-brewed beer. Very fruity, a girl's beer. 8 guys polished it all off before our gig even started. Drinkers to the core! I didn't know that home-brewing of beer was done in Singapore! Imagine if you could sell beer out of your home! Damn cool...


I'm not gonna upload any pictures tonight coz i look damn disgusting and sweaty. On second thought, maybe I will..when i'm in the mood.


Oh and did i mention? I hate gamblers. I know this is off-tangent but i really needed to say it out. Now that i've said it, in the words of KoFlow, "Peace, out"

No comments: