Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back to my Childhood


I love these artwork by the gal behind vol25, Jessica. Makes me feel like a child all over again.

Especially after today.

Today, we (me and a few Lasalle guys) sat around in a circle at a dark deserted corner above the mrt tracks at Bishan, playing childhood games. Time flies when you're having fun, and we suddenly realised we'd sat there for more than 2 hours! I feel lighthearted - no wonder they say that laughter is the best medicine for your soul. But, Hai, you're really are a loser lah. Ha! If I had a dollar for every time he fouled up, I'd have more than a hundred bucks on hand :) that's how bad he is man. Heh. Anyways, enjoy the artwork! I did :D

P.S: My favourite's the one with the red boots! (Ha! P.S is so like how I used to end off my letters in primary school!)





No comments: