Saturday, October 18, 2008

And I'm back!

Sorry for the tremendous lapse in blogging. Am in the process of wrapping up stuff in the shop. In case you don't know, Suite Stuff is closing its doors on Haji Lane. Our last day of business will be on Deepavali, so come on down and say bye to the place, especially if you've spent some time there the past three years.

Alot of people ask me if I feel sad. Of course I do, but not so much yet. Probably because it hasn't sunk in? But on the positive side, Suite Stuff will still be around - online and we hope to make a showing at the many flea markets and bazaars that now seem to be popping up every weekend!

I'm also excited to announce that the Headbangers Brigade has officially been launched! Its a site where I sell accessories for hair, all handmade of course. There are hair posies (hair pins) and headbands and more coming! Do support me and be one of the followers of the blog!

See ya!

No comments: