Saturday, March 20, 2010

Review Time: Dior Show White Reveal Wipe-Off Gel

My 15ml Dior Show White Reveal Wipe-Off Gel was delivered yesterday!

This is actually the first time I'm trying out a Dior skincare product. Previously I thought it was only meant for mature women but I guess I could be wrong.

What drew me to this product was the fact that it was an exfoliator and promised a quick and easy way to exfoliate your skin.

So how do you use it?

First, cleanse your face. Then, using a cotton pad, swipe the gel onto the face and neck. The best part for me is, you don't have to wash it off - which it means it can be incorporated quickly into my daily skincare regime. *score one!*

There was no stickiness and the gel was immediately absorbed into the skin. *score two!*

After the gel, I toned my face and then applied Lancome's Genefique.

My face was a little brighter and translucent after just one use! *score three!*

But before I'm completely sold on this product and buy more of it, I'll see how the next one week of usage affects my skin!

Note: Use this daily, either in the mornings or at night if you want to try it out too!

No comments: