Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday

Today is Friday and Soap has taken leave from his NS. You can imagine how excited I was to be able to spend a weekday(!) together...

Its now 2.03pm and we're still at home after racking our brains for the past couple of hours about where to eat and where to go. Finally, he fell asleep and here I am in front of the computer wondering why on earth is Singapore such a boring place!?

I know of couples whose date itinerary consists of and has become:
- Watching movies
- Eating
- Laze around at home

And I don't want to go to this place in my relationship. So I try hard to think of places to go, but sadly I fail. Coz we are here yet again. He sleeping whilst I'm on the internet (why do NS men sleep so much??).

To be honest, there ARE many places one can go. But only if you've got the moolah to go along with it. Living costs are on the rise, albeit slowly, but surely.

Sigh. What's a gal to do?

No comments: