Saturday, July 24, 2010

Congratulate me....

on having gone to the gym regularly for 5 consecutive weeks. And i'm not even growing tired of it yet!

I recently signed up at Amore and gave up my membership at Fitness First. I gave myself quite a hard time over that decision. I guess the real reason why I held on to the FF membership all this time was because I thought it was cool and a "status symbol". I'm not kidding! People do actually view gym memberships as status symbols too - not everyone can afford spending $150 on gym memberships monthly (and not go to the gym, like me).

Anyways, so I signed up at Amore as I wanted to a)lose weight and b)start going to the gym regularly. Figured that as the gym was at Tampines One, and so accessible from my house, I'd go regularly. Turns out that the classes at Amore and thoroughly enjoyable. Once I started, I was hooked!

I still think about Fitness First sometimes and just wonder why I was so stupid to hold on to that membership for so long!

No comments: