Monday, December 27, 2010

Who Is Willow Smith?

"I whip my hair back and forth, I whip my back and forth..." is the catchy refrain from Willow Smith's first single "Whip My Hair".

She's only 10 (born in 2000) and is one of the youngest solo recording artistes around.

As I was watching her music video, I couldn't help but think, she's so un-child-like. Her level of confidence in front of the camera is amazing. And also, that tiny tinge of doubt, as to whether this would be good for her, to be in the limelight so early on. But, one has to give the Smiths (Willow is the daughter of Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith) the benefit of the doubt, as they seem to be rather good parents, not like say, the father of Lindsay Lohan.

Anywho, just watch and enjoy the hair-raising antics of Little Miss Willow.



No comments: