Saturday, October 29, 2005

Carpe Diem!

"Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that the stuff life is made of" - Benjamin Franklin

I love my life, so much that I've vowed to do something worthwhile and meaningful everyday of my life. Of course its hard. Sometimes, one is tempted to sink into that state of laziness. Doing too much can also wear you out. For me, something worthwhile and meaningful can just mean, hanging out and chilling with my close buds or taking some time out for myself at the gym, lounging by the pool or the beach or just having a mini spa in the comfort of my home. If you think about it, these little pleasures are worthwhile and meaningful just by the fact that they give you space to think, time to reflect, an ego boost, and also the all important feel-good time with the girls.

I'm gonna go for some of that feel-good time now with Sarah...we're gonna hang out and do some retail therapy today, my favourite! ;-p

I've got band rehearsal tonight so I'll be doing what i love most - my passion - my music. All in all, i think this day's gonna be purrrrrfect

No comments: