Tuesday, October 25, 2005

there's always a first time

Well, this is it! I've finally started me very own blog. Hmm...kinda strange ain't it..to only start now, after the blogging craze is somewhat over :)

So why did I decide to have my own blog? I guess, i've always loved to have an outlet to write, about anything and everything under the sun. I don't have to have anyone viewing what I write, just as long as there's a place for me to air my views. And also, a place where i can write down whatever thats happening in my life...i've got quite a short term memory haha. Oh! Not forgetting....so i don't waste any more paper! ahaha :)

So here goes...a day in the life of the suite chic:

I got up, or rather dragged myself from bed at 5.30am this morning to get to the National Library for a video shoot. The final edit of the video shoot will be aired during the official opening of the Drama Centre, the same day we'll be performing, so i guess none of us will see the final version.

Well, because i was tossing and turning the whole night (not out of nerves mind you, but because i was afraid i'd oversleep) it turned out i didn't have enough sleep...and thus got myself a headache from 3 pm in the afternoon up till now. Yes...poor me...and i had to teach through it all. Argh.

No comments: