Friday, July 28, 2006

The Pink Furry Handcuff Interview

We found out that Seow had bought a pair of furry pink handcuffs from an adult shop Wroclaw...unfortunately, it wasn't able to see the light of Singapore day as it was confiscated by the Changi Airport police. I have it on record that she was interrogated by no less than 5 policemen that fateful day.


Below is an excerpt of an interview with the victim:

Q: Where did you buy the handcuffs?
A: In an adult shop in Wroclaw, Poland. I was with Feri and Aisha

Q: Why did you buy them?
A: Initially, they caught my eye because they were pink and I love pink...but then I thought it would be a fun item for decoration...(decoration?? what is she thinking?!)

Q: Describe your handcuffs.
A: They're pink, soft and furry.

Q: What is your greatest regret?
A: Not trying it on Julia.
(hmm...do i sense some kinda fantasy here??)



No comments: