Sunday, November 23, 2008

Headbangers is off and ready to go!

I'm so excited! The Headbangers Brigade is now stocked at Cat Socrates - a fabulous gorgeous gem of a lifestyle concept shop at Bras Basah Complex! I know its way off the beaten track, but you guys know me, I've always loved the weird, off stuff! The owner is a Chinese gal, very sweet and unassuming. She has put in a small space for reading of books and even serves drinks and coffee! Free wireless for those who wanna surf the net even! Which is how I wanted Suite Stuff to evolve eventually, but due to space constraints, was unable to do.

Anyways, I'm thankful that Helen was willing to stock my headbands. I hope they sell well! Please cross your fingers for me!!

heh. laters!

xx
Serene

P.s: Damn pissed off too! I just paid like 45 bucks for one durian. ONE!! grrrr....

No comments: