Friday, November 14, 2008

Oh Happy Day

Finally finally I get a break! No teaching, no rehearsals, no performances. A break for one day!

So what do I do? I go to the gym, after a much-too-long hiatus. I meet Soap for lunch and then we go collect my HEADBANGERS stickers from some block in the middle of Ang Mo Kio Industrial Park! They look beautiful! I can't wait to paste them on my packaging for the headbands *actually I've done about 15 already! Couldn't wait!*

We then head to Republic Poly to discuss what we'll do for the full day cultural immersion programme this Saturday at Victoria School. We'll be teaching our future leaders of Singapore. Apparently, pupils in this programme (they take Melayu or Bahasa Indonesia as a third language) are being groomed to take on various positions in the government in the future. Its all hush-hush and the pupils are approached separately. Hmmm...lets see what mettle they're made of.

And then and then!!!!! We go to JB!!! I get to eat the mango snow ice i've been craving for for the longest time, I buy an absolutely gorgeous pair of shoes in grey with a suede layer pictured below (although i've to sun one half of it as they're of different shades of grey, sigh long story...)

AND we get to eat a delicious seafood meal at Tebrau Market for only SGD10 per person!

I'm a contented woman! Now, if only I could get my hands on this or this for my planner next year!

No comments: