Thursday, July 30, 2009

I got my Watsons Card!!!


I got my Watsons Card today! Am so excited! And who wouldn't be, with their points system that you can use to redeem for CASH REBATES. Woot! Knowing my penchant for going into Watsons and coming out laden with green plastic bags, that is super good news for me. Being rewarded for shopping is always a good thing!

Plus you get earn 5 times more points on your first purchase in your birthday month and seeing as August is drawing near, I get more points too!!!!!

Ah~~ deliriously happy~~~~

Watsons has been bringing in quite alot of new products, like Formula 10.0.6 which can also be found in Priceline in Aussie and Charles Worthington hair products (the bomb as far as I know in terms of hair care) which can otherwise be found in Boots in Bangkok and UK. I know, cool right? Plus if you buy items from their selected product ranges, you get extra bonus points!

I'm aiming for the Deep Down Detox Mud Mask from Formula 10.0.6:

and some dream hair products from Charles Worthington..

Can't wait to go shopping at Watsons in August!

Want a card too? Just pay $5 for a lifetime membership at any Watsons counter and then get an additional 20 points when you activate your card online at www.watsons.com.sg

:D

No comments: