Thursday, October 22, 2009

This week's music bath

I thought I'd focus on an Asian theme this week, seeing as I've just started having these urges to go karaoke singing these past few weeks (all started with Soap's bro-in-law's pub opening conveniently giving me an excuse to sing and then Cindy had to go and tell me she was taking half day leave to sing. Thanks -_-).

But anyway, I digress. As usual.

So this one from Fish Leong is a never-fail in my karaoke list (coz the only songs to sing are the Chinese ones. The English mtvs are too damn corny to see, I end up getting distracted and not singing but laughing at the sheer corniness of it all). Again, I digress. Sorry.

Here's my all time favourite: 不想睡 by 梁靜茹, Fish Leong.



Next is the overplayed and over-sung
祝我生日快乐 by 温岚, Landy Wen. I really love this song with its moving melody and lyrics.

I've never sung it. -_-



My favourite Japanese band: Tokyo Jihen with their hit Marunouchi Sadistic.



So there you have it. These are three of the many songs that I hold really close to my heart :)
Enjoy!

No comments: