Sunday, November 15, 2009

I have been a bad bad girl

Its been ages since I last updated this blog. I'm in this constant state of um...procrastination? I'm not doing the work I should, not being where I should be. I didn't even get to blog about the Sony Satio phone and now its out in the market! I just keep finding excuses to play Harvest Moon on my DS (which by the way, isn't a waste of my money). I don't even go online that much anymore! No reading emails, no facebooking, not even online shopping! *gasp*

But thankfully, one thing I've not neglected is my health (I've been going to the gym regular. Having a gym buddy helps! Thanks buddy!! *big smile) and my pals. I've been seeing alot of my friends (well not all my friends as I would ideally hope) but people like the vballers of SRJC thanks to the duo of wedding dinners provided by Elvin and Kenneth as well as Liz (my Left4Dead gamer gal pal - how many gal gamers are still playing Left4Dead?!), my gym buddy and not forgetting my darling Soap.

I better be posting those pics up soon or Cindy will have my head rolling on the floor while she does her rolling of her huge eyes. :D

I'm leaving y'all with this pic. Too cute for their pants.

1 comment:

ah 敏 said...

hahaha can't help laughing at that sentence hee!