Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hamster running


I've been going to the gym everyday (well almost everyday, except today) at 10.30am to run. For those who know me, this comes as a surprise for

a. I don't wake up early
b. I hate running

But many people have been telling me that if I want to lose weight, I have to exercise before my first meal (coz stored body fat will be the first to be burnt off) and running is the best way to lose weight. So I've decided to try this out for a few weeks and see if any thing comes out of it even if I feel like a hamster running in a cage.

And since its so early in the morning (for me, at least) and i'll be perspiring like a pig very shortly after, I don't bathe before going out. TMI! I can hear you say. But strangely, to be going out without bathing and not a smudge of makeup on the face can be quite liberating!

On another note, I am sick. And Soap is sick too. So we're BOTH stuck at his house. Sigh.

What's the best way of curing a sore throat??

No comments: