Friday, May 18, 2007

Fufilling Friday

I made a major boo-boo today. Was supposed to wake up at 10am to get ready for an 11.30am class at Haig Girls. Was told that some NAC people were coming to observe my class. So at 10.30am, a teacher calls me, "Hi are you in the school already?" A blur me says "no, i'll be there by 11.15am to set up" And you know what? She says that the class was supposed to be at 10am! By the time I frantically showered, changed and got there, it was 11am. Class over. Luckily for me, Joyce was there and she taught the class for me. But I feel so bad! Damn. I wish I wasn't so blur at times.

But things got better from then on. Jane from LCube called to say she was sick and could I reschedule my practice time to another day. I effectively had like 5 hours to kill before my piano lesson. So I set my priorities right. Did what I had to do like send the shop's logo to make a rubber stamp. And then I went shopping! Okay, so it was more like shop shop shop, oh yes! gotta go make the stamp for Suite Stuff. Then back to shop shop shop. Now, I'm the proud owner of a pair of fire engine red slip-0ns, a grey vest and my best buy of the day - a blue tube dress rather like what they used to wear in the 60s. Slingback sandals are making quite the comeback I must say. Saw a few pairs that I'd like to own in the Pretty Fit store. Hehe.

Piano lesson was great. I almost wished I could have a longer lesson. Sigh. Now I feel like practicing so much...but am stuck in the shop. Grrr. Which reminds me, I need to get the keyboard amp. Like real soon.
Did i mention that i'm a proud owner of an out-of-production Boss Digital Delay/Reverb pedal? Its awesome. Gone are the eternal problems of bad pa systems of jamming studios. I'll have my own personally EQ-ed reverb. Can't wait to use it at the session tonight!

Ciaoz for nowz!

No comments: