Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I'm starting my first drum lesson tomorrow. Some people might say I'm crazy for adding yet another aspect to my very busy life. I was thinking about it the other day. Surprisingly, I don't feel like i'm busy. I guess its because all the things that I'm doing are the things I love. Also, the more busy one gets, the less time you have to think about certain things or certain people. Ok, i admit some days it gets too much for me. Then when I take a break, I find my mind wandering....of all things, back to the work that lies ahead for me when I finish taking my break. Ironic isn't it. Me thinks i'm a workaholic.

Today was my first Tuesday practising in Republic Poly. The room's big and clean. Though i hope they put in the carpets soon. I was rehearsing earlier with the fusion group too. Damn fun. Gambang Suling and Suwe Ora Jamu shows alot of potential. Oh yeah.

Today too is my second day of MIA-ing. I hope it lasts. The flesh is willing but the heart is oft weak. I hate myself for that. Spineless girl.

No comments: