Thursday, May 10, 2007

My first drum lesson today was freaking awesome. Banging away can be so addictive. And Patrick, my teacher was younger than I'd expected. Er, I was imagining a round-bellied uncle, but when I got there I saw a goateed, tattoo-ed young man. Hur hur hur. The really creepy thing is, we both live on the same street. Sigh, my life is full of coincidences. I really don't need another.

I had dinner with my family. Its been a really long while. My bro mentioned that its funny how we all have to have family dinner when I'm free. I know I've been really busy and today I jumped at the chance to spend time with them when one of my students cancelled their lesson. Sometimes its frustrating how they don't understand that i'm trying to prove that I can make it in this world. Is this called existence? Trying to make your life something?

No surprise then that i've been feeling depressed lately. I must pull myself out of the doldrums but I don't know how. Luckily, the people at Pitch Black have been real buddies. Its amazing how you meet friends when you don't expect it. I feel blessed.

Its been four days since I've MIA-ed. Wed's post was written on Tues, so sorry if i've confused anyone. Not that it matters. I'm just a stickler for details. When it matters. Haha. Shit. Ain't making any sense now am I? I'll just head off to bed and try to sleep through the night without having to wake up and scratch my rashes. Urgh.

No comments: