Friday, November 30, 2007

Drama Queen


I was just telling Soap the other day that my life seems to be full of daily drama. As if the day can never be done with just mundane details.

Proven right, I had a major leakage breakdown on this Wednesday past. Part of my wall split open and water gushed out and down the stairs. Dirty water. From the choked gutter on the roof. Yikes! To make matters worse, some cracks appeared on the ceiling and water continually dripped down. Luckily some customers were around to help me move the mannequins to one side, and to remind me that yes, I had a pail that I could use. Why? Coz I was shocked into doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. My mind was thinking what I should do next but there were hundred and one nexts I should do. Haha. Jeremy from Quaint Secrets below went out onto the roof and cleared some of the debris from the roof. After one hour of cleaning up and waiting for the rain to die down, finally I managed to restore the shop to its usual resemblance, excluding the wet carpets and drapes.

Then I thought about it and started laughing. Its funny when you think about it. Tim says luckily I have a sense of humour. Which is true. Positivity and optimism helps in any situation. :D

Suite Stuff's clothes have been featured on December's issue of CLEO! Yaay!

No comments: