Sunday, November 11, 2007

When Coco Pops come into my life...

you know that i'm out of Singapore. Its funny how I only eat cereals when i'm overseas. Its like suddenly, the invisible shackles between me and that elusive breakfast cereal miraculously come off when I step onto foreign sand.

I'm still trying to make sense of this madness. Don't get me wrong, its not that I hate breakfast cereals. Au contraire, I love them! Especially Froot Loops! When I was in Edinburgh, I ate Coco Pops every morning, after bread and peanut butter just didn't cut it for me anymore. Yup, I finished the whole box in a week, pretty much the same situation here in Sydney now. Haha.

Maybe its my lifestyle in Singapore. The mad rush and chaotic crush. Those endless days of chores and work that doesn't seem to diminish even after you've put in so many hours. No time to sit down and have that bowl of Froot Loops in the morning because its a race starting from the time I wake up to the time I collapse on my bed. Mayhaps I need a change. And that bowl of Froot Loops may be just it.

No comments: