Friday, August 22, 2008

Natalie Martinez


I watched Death Race today with Rossi, Hairie and Soap. The lead actress in the movie is Natalie Martinez. I found her so familiar but I couldn't tell where I had seen her until I googled her. And got it. Yes, Fashion House!

Fashion House was a telenovela that I saw when I was in Sydney - a drama series focusing on the going-ons of a Fashion House - the House of Gianni. It wasn't very interesting though. The acting was at best only average and the plot superficial. However, the telenovela showcases familiars like Bo Derek and Morgan Fairchild - matriachs of the scene. They still look so good!!

So back to Death Race. Gory, violent but loads of racing action that makes Fast and Furious so lame in comparison. Well and also Natalie's gorgeous on-screen so that's another plus point. Boy, this does sound like a jock's blog.


More babespreads to come. I figured since I'm always posting about pretty things, I should post some entries on pretty humans as well.

No comments: