Sunday, August 31, 2008

Biking Around and a great exhibition to go to

I came across these bike racks by David Byrne which are placed in New York. So colourful and unconventional, they'll guarantee a perk-up to any city.


On the subject of bike racks, here's another one. And guess where? At West Coast Park in Singapore! Its called the Elevacion designed by local industrial design graduate Adeline Thong.


On the subject of local work, a few days ago I uploaded the photography work of commercial fashion photographer Zhang Jingna in my Facebook (I Heart) photo album. Her Forgotten Fairytales theme caught my eye.



For those who want to see more, she'll be having an exhibition of her works at the Arts House from the 12th to the 23rd of September. Details here.

1 comment:

ah 敏 said...

Ohhh i like that pic! Now I know y u invited me to her exhibition on FB. =)