Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Mid-Week madness

Its the week of the Yellow Ribbon Concert. For those who didn't read the last blog entry on it, its this Saturday, held at Hall 10 at the Singapore Expo.

I just had a rehearsal with the girls today. They have come a long way. Its only been three weeks with a grand total of 5 rehearsals and you should hear them. They sound pretty darn good. I'm so proud! Its very touching to see how much enthusiasm they have. They rehearse in the mornings on their own and I didn't even need to tell them to rehearse! How I wish all my other students were like that!

My post wouldn't be complete today without uploading some stuff I found while trawling the net. I like these ideas for coat or clothes stands. They're so cute and pretty. Won't mind all of them in my house one day!







I also like these photos from the Sartorialist and garance-dore. One has such a lovely smile and the other such a delightful colour on!



And these umbrellas hanging overhead would make a great centerpiece at any party instead of boring old garlands and coloured paper with fairy lights.


Bringing back memories of my childhood are these pictures by Laurie Kang. I love my dad very much and these pics are so apt, for me.



I've recently created a new photo album on Facebook, called "I Heart". Collected in it are all the pictures that have touched and inspired me. Hope you go look at it and tell me what you think!
Facebook facebook. I can't believe I'm still hooked on that thing. By the way, I can't stand those people who randomly add me. OMG, can you imagine people with names like PRAWN TAN??!!! WTH!! I mean, is that even your real name?



At least you had the decency to add a photo of your face, not some nice cute fluffy animal. Did those people really think that nice fluffy animals would increase their chances of getting more friends?!?! Heaven forbid!

No comments: