Saturday, September 06, 2008

where did the time go

I just got back from Jon's farewell party at the Swissotel Stamford. There were like twenty people in that hotel room with loads of ice-cream, donuts, chips and of course, not forgetting the alcohol. Phew! I'm knackered. Because of the long wait at the Singapore Expo for the Yellow Ribbon concert from early evening on. I was there at 5pm and only managed to leave after 10pm. Sigh. Have I ever mentioned that I hate waiting?! However, as a result, I managed to spend more time with my batucada girls. Which, on hindsight was great. I just think its sad that I can't follow up with them after the end of the concert.

I think I'll miss them. I can't help thinking what they'll do when they get out of prison next time. Sigh. All this melancholic thinking just means its time for bed...BUT!! Before I go off to slumberland, this quirky jewellery designer goes by the name of Elizaveta, and her pieces are just way off the charts. Specially for those who love big and chunky accessories.

No comments: