Sunday, September 07, 2008

Get on the Chungking Express

No, its not the movie starring Tony Leung Chiu Wai, but rather a Brit trip-hop outfit calling themselves Chungking. I'm totally in love with their sound, their vocal harmonies and well, they're really easy listening :)

This song is called "Following". I first heard it on the Nip/Tuck soundtrack. Very nice.
This youtube video however is a montage of shots from Grey's Anatomy.



Another favourite song of mine from Chungking is "Come with Me". I really love the vocals on this one, especially the backups.



Okay I know this is so out of point but I MUST share this with you! I recently bought the Ice Flower Aqua Water Drop Pack from The Face Shop. Its a face mask that you can put on just before you go to sleep. It rehydrates your skin throughout the night and you can wash it off the next morning.



So I tried it the very day I bought it and guess what? The next morning after I washed it off with my regular cleanser, my skin felt plumped! I'm not exaggerating. Its like wow!! And it only costs $25.90!! And don't you just love the term Ice Flower?! Okay okay, i'm getting too hyped up over this mask, but if you're looking for a rehydration mask, this does it!

The Yellow Ribbon Concert is officially over. I won't miss the constant waiting for the prison gates to open, for the prison officers to come get me etc. But I will definitely miss my girls. I couldn't divulge any personal information to them but I told them to google Gamelan Asmaradana when they get out, and try and get my contact. I really wish you girls all the best!

No comments: