Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beanie and I

Soap and I had a great time at Wei's on Saturday, together with her husband Tim, daughter Beanie, Wei's cousin Jasmine and her other Norwegian half, Stian.

We had a bbq IN the house, with dear Soap cooking the food. And then we all watched the movie Spiderwick, during which Beanie kept asking numerous adult-like questions that tickled me and almost drove Jasmine crazy. So cute lah.

Little Beanie thought Soap's name was "eh, dear", coz I kept calling him "eh, dear" and she went round piping "eh, dear" whenever she wanted his attention. It was so funny!

Jasmine (whom I had the fortune to bump into after so many years,
at the tai-tai function in April)


Stian, Tim and Wei


Beanie and her "eh, dear"


Darling Beanie...I love her!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh kai is so cute :)

The Suite Chic said...

She is too! And so very intelligent :)

Anonymous said...

lol her messy hair made her looked a bit "ah soh" =P