Tuesday, August 04, 2009

How Can I Get Sick Again?!

After that horrible bout in Indo just last month? I knew I am very susceptible to flu but not this susceptible! Two flus in two months is just not acceptable!!!! This way, I can't work, no work means no money! :(

I did some research on the internet on how to boost the body's immunity system and found these very helpful websites.

Red Peony Health

Blood Index

Eating Healthy Foods

In the course of my research I stumbled upon a page that said that dairy is good for women who want to lose weight:

Yogurt: dairy for women has been shown to increase your ability to lose weight, but yogurt in particular is a good choice. It increases immune function and will add to your protein intake for the day.

Did you also know that yoghurt can do wonders if added into our skin-care routine?


From beautifulskinblog:

Moistening and cleansing mask for body. You need 500 grams of natural yoghurt. Smear your body with yoghurt beginning from neck to ankles. In 15-20 minutes add some yoghurt on the callous parts of skin, especially on the elbows and lap. After this procedure take a warm shower and then rinse the body with cool water. You’ll see the body skin is unusually tender and silky.

There are loads more yoghurt skin/body care recipes on this page from Nature's Super Foods. They are quite easy to make, all you need is a food-processor, and the ingredients needed are quite easy to find! If you'd like more recipes, there are an abundance of recipes on the internet.

As for me, I'm thinking of making the Nice and Zesty Yoghurt skin care recipe this weekend! Nothing beats using fresh products on the face.

What about you? Which recipe will you use?

No comments: