Friday, September 18, 2009

Day Eight without Soap

(via Chotda)

Had Sakae buffet lunch with Emily and Serene today. So full!

While still on the subject of sushi, allow me to divert and present you with these:

Sushi minicakes! (via hello naomi)

If that's not cute enough for you....

Sushi handpainted cookies! (via whipped bakeshop)

These darlings won't find their way into my mouth for sure. I'd rather preserve and display them!

After lunch, we went our separate ways to teach and then me and Serene met up at Orchard to explore ION and to shop at Far East Plaza.

ION is humongous! I do not for a second doubt that I will get lost here. In fact, we got a little lost while finding our way to Wheelock via the underpass.

Bought myself three dresses today. Its been such a long time shopping with a girl at a shopping centre! I finally understand why some girls still choose to shop at physical shops when shopping online is clearly easier. You get to try on the clothes and get to touch what kinda material the garment is made of. Also, the camaraderie one gets from shopping together is irreplaceable.

I got to check out the Best of Blogshops store at Far East. I think its a great business idea. But i felt that the shop space was too cramped and goods weren't laid out as nicely as I would have preferred.

Soap called while I was at the Blogshop store and we talked for a while. Lights out in a while he said so again, our conversation was very short. Wonder what it will do to our relationship in the long run - these hurried calls.

But! I'll get to see him for two and a half days starting tomorrow evening! Yayness!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the one about the Balinese pendet dance!