Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day Two without Soap

Today is a Saturday. The start of the weekend and I have to teach, which makes matters worse. If only I could stay home and wallow in my misery. Fortunately for me the positive thinking side prevails and I go off to teach a grand total of four students. heehee. And there you were thinking, aww poor thing...having to teach sooo many students. Yup! Only four. But still, its the weekend!

I finish the day's work at 5pm and Sis decides to renege on our outing to IKEA. I go for a bout of window shopping at Tampines One and find this:


MT from Japan is finally here at Urban Write! This is a rainbow of joy in an otherwise dreary day.


See their beautiful products here. Love!!!

Nightfall finds me at home. Alone. Well, not really alone. I watch telly with my parents. Which is great because I've been wanting to spend more time with them. But as the hours tick by and he does not call, I can't concentrate.

My phone buzzes. It Sab, asking me out for supper. She seems surprised when I say I'm available. Haha. She probably doesn't know. But she will soon.

Off to supper with her!

No comments: