Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Dragonfly, JB and Enoki mushrooms

I know they don't really go together, but the title of this post pretty much sums up my life for the past two days.

Monday night, Soap was asked to sub for Velvet band's drummer at Dragonfly, so we were there from 9pm to about 5am. And when we got out of the place, not a cab was in sight. For the first time in my life, I've to wait for a cab after clubbing (sort of). Don't ask me what time I woke up today.

St James seems to have undergone a revamp. Otherwise, its been a pretty long time since I've last been. Check out Dragonfly when I first walked in.


Cool huh? Looks super classy. Or maybe its my camera.LOL.

And because I was there for so long. I pretty much started playing around with my handy camera phone.


I tried to zoom in on Soap but my camera's zoom like sucks lah. Anyways, you can just make out Soap's face without his usual smile coz he's very very stressed. LOL!

I especially love this one of Velvet's bassist, Xiang. Colours damn nice.


Lawrence


Kaili aka Jolin. lol.



Simon.

If you're thinking why they look so familiar...its because all of them are from the most recent season of Superband!! Hahaa...Soap included!

Out of point but I must say I really love my phone. I think the camera is damn power!!! Don't you think so??! All the photos in this post were taken by my wonderful phone!! okok back on course....the post continues....

So when we finally got up the next day, we decided to go to JB before Soap's overseas leave expires on Thursday. I bought three pairs of gorgeous heels. I can't wait to wear them but they are so high I just know I'll get calf cramp!

Here's one of them. Love the soft buttery leather feel of these gorgeous grey heels which translates to no blisters!! woot~


Soap bought 3 tops at Padini at great prices (don't we just love sales) and we got Christmas gifts for his siblings - they liked their gifts. phew~

For supper, he cooked this Enoki mushroom dish that was a complete gastronomic delight! (my fellow Enoki mushroom fans - Xin and Cindy will be so jealous)

Needless to say, I finished the whole dish! yum yum~

No comments: