Thursday, December 24, 2009

My first and only Christmas mail of 2009....


...comes from (surprisingly) a male cousin of mine. Come to think of it, he's my financial/insurance agent as well, so it isn't that shocking after all.

Its been hours since I tore open that square piece of envelope quickly but carefully and I can still feel that pumping excitement of getting a piece of snail mail from someone.

I remember going through my mental phonebook, scrolling up and down, thinking who could this be from. There were a few suspects, though the sender was surely a pleasant surprise. And he thoughtfully penned a short paragraph to me and my family instead of just writing Merry Christmas-seal envelope-affix stamp-send and made my whole family (we were in the lift, see I couldn't wait to get home to open it!) smile.

So thanks Jeremy for the wonderful wonderful card and for making my day!

loves.

xoxo

No comments: