Monday, June 11, 2007

Okay, so far, i've been watching alot of CSI. Too much, in fact. I've finished watching the latest season of CSI Las Vegas and am currently midway through the latest season of CSI New York. Its depressing. Most of the time. And I'm becoming a little paranoid. Like there could be danger lurking around every corner. And then my over active brain goes into overdrive.

Okay, so that's how I spent my first week in Melbourne. Loads of sleeping involved too. Not to mention shopping. I've got my boots, my shoes, dresses, and some earrings. The DFO here is really cheap. But then everything is about the same. Pinafore dresses are big here. So are tights, stockings and boots. Not to mention skin tight jeans and long winter coats. But the asians? Different story. All Jap fashion. So boring...and not to mention ugly!!

Okay, its back to CSI now...internet should be up from tomorrow so i'll have more to do. You'll never imagine how bad life is without internet.

No comments: