Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Hustle and Bustle

The days of hustle and bustle have hit me once again. Not that I'm complaining. Its good to always have something to do. It lessens the chance of me thinking overly much, not to mention saving me from being too clingy.

Was at Feri's wedding on Saturday, and had the wedding bouquet thrown at my feet not once, but twice. Damn embarrassing.

Radical Context's gig at the Orchard Library went well. We got to know the guys from Peepshow, another local band. They liked our brand of jazz and funk. I guess the library people did as well, coz they offered as a monthly slot as their resident band.

I'll be starting my alternate Thursday gig at the Keppel Club this Thursday, so come on down if you're free.

Rehearsals for Dragon Moon and Rainbow Fish have started. Went for choreography session on Monday. It all seems very fun. Its the first time i'm doing puppeteering. Heh.

Anyways, its late, I'm tired and I think I'm suffering from PMS. I'll leave you with this...

No comments: