Thursday, July 26, 2007

4 more days to EDINBURGH!

Argh! Where has all the time flown to?! I've been busy making up lessons for August and finishing up what's left of July. Poor me has been working till 10pm everynight. Thought I could have a little R&R and watch a movie, but someone decided that work was too important. Yep. I mean I understand but i'm pissed that I'm not a priority. Okay, that's princess speaking.

Anyways, Sunday was the Heritage Festival gig at Suntec City. Highlight of the day: an 84-year old uncle playing the drums with loads of attitude. Heh. Damn funny. Shall upload pics soon!

I've got a wedding gig tomorrow at the Sheraton. The client had to give me a last minute list. Sigh. Gotta go cram songs soon. Like now. Oh, and tomorrow night's my last night at Keppel Club! Yaay! I mean :( Heh. Its too far! Only makes sense for people who are driving to go there.

Okay. Updates ended. There WILL be more to come.

No comments: