Thursday, July 05, 2007

I've just gotten the rehearsal dates for Rainbow Fish and Under the Dragon Moon, turning my already packed schedule upside down. Now I must go determine which student to reschedule or which rehearsal to skip. Damn. All because of freaking Edinburgh. Am already regretting my decision to go. But then again, knowing me, I'll be elated to be there when I'm there inhaling the smell of the cobbled pavements. I mean I've been comparing practically every country's smell with that of Edinburgh's. This time, I really must visit London. Really.

I've been in the shop the whole day. No sales. Just some random people coming in, trying and leaving. Oh yes! I got some shoes today that I'm sure Elizabeth will want to get :) heh. Will not tell her. I'll let her read it herself on this blog or see it on me. The best thing about it? It only cost me 8 bucks! And a customer just asked me if it was for sale. Heh.



Merlin's gonna come in tomorrow to get her 40's skirt! Argh. I can't bear to part with it. Its so gorgeous! And what a conversation piece it is! I just had this conversation with the door bitch from Velvet about the skirt. I'm so regretting my decision to put it on the mannequin now! Sighhhh...

No comments: