Friday, August 10, 2007

More Updates

Yes, decided to do away with the oft-confusing blog template. No more "where do i click to get to your posts ah?" and no more "oh, so is that all there is to your blog?". But do be patient. I still have some editing to do, html-wise.

Very satisfied with myself today. I vowed to watch at least one show everyday before I came over to Edinburgh and today, I watched not one, but two great shows! One, a breakdancing show from a company from Korea (cute guys!!!) and two, "Just So" - a musical cum play about how the crab became its humble size as it is now. Great singing and acting! I was blown away.

Gotta go now. I've got to let the owner of this computer use it...catch ya guys later!

2 comments:

fen said...

hello! i remember you from your ecclectic shop! it's such a treasure trove. hahahaha

have fun in scotland! :)

The Suite Chic said...

Hi! So you found me! Heh. Glad you like my shop. Stop by again soon! And don't forget to say hi!