Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Start of Another Year

I'm officially 26. Where has the time gone to? I remember I was 17 when I stepped into SRJC. 21 when i left the world of tertiary education to start my life in the world. 24 when everything came into sharp focus. And now, 26. What lies ahead?

While I'm finding out, here are the photos from last night's party at Ambrosia. Good friends, booze, shisha and great atmosphere - nothing could be better. Other than that supernatural thingy with my camera...you know how phone cameras always save your pictures? Candice took a photo of me, Eleanor and Terence and we saw our faces on the screen but when i viewed the picture later, there was only murkiness and this weird green thing on the top righthand corner of the screen.It freaked all of us, especially since Eleanor had just told us about the City of the Dead tour she took in Edinburgh that involved a poltergeist.

Photos...some are blurred coz i forgot to turn on the night mode!


My favourite drummers(top) :) and the dragons reunion (below), well, sort of..



This is so wrong.

No comments: