Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hepburn and Humphrey have gone

Thanks to all who came down for Hepburn, Humphrey and the old wardrobe. The event was quite a success although there were some major boo-boos along the way (read: Urban's mention of the event but the WRONG DATE). Excellent. I wonder how this could have come about. Gee, maybe I should have emailed them the date not twice, but five times?

Farhana, Liz and Adelyn stayed back to help clear, pack up and put up clothes. We took about one and a half hours before we gave up to starvation and headed over to Sultan Cafe for some sustenance from dear auntie. Thanks dearies for helping! Love ya!

Went to Oosh after to unwind and to meet Joyce and her wonderful funky cousins, Gerry and Carol. Laughter and conversation over mojitos and great music. My kinda thing. I had a great night. Well, sort of. I guess it depends on what one is looking for.

So today's Sunday. Woke up late, decided not to go to the garage sale (didn't know the full address anyway, haha, so kok) and had a leisurely lunch with fabulous Seow. I'm gonna miss her. So much. Sigh. We've made a date for high tea at Equinox on tues, if she doesn't leave by then. Can't wait!

We had a surprise birthday thingy for Hot Mama J, complete with an Oreo Cheesecake, great music at Insomnia and vodka redbull! mmm..what a great start to a great week!

I know i've been talking about it. And I must get it soon. What i'm talking about is the Krate KXB-100 keyboard amp. Priced at $780 on luthermusic.com, its gonna blow a big hole in my pocket. But I have to get it. I do. Really. I'm dying from not playing any music.

No comments: