Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Wedded Bliss

Xin's wedding came and went. I decided to wear my vintage blue floral bustier dress. You can never go wrong with that. We saw lots of old friends. Some looked better, but the bulk went the opposite way. If you know what I mean. Age catches up on you. I say, run fast. You won't like it when it does.

Went to Butter Factory after the wedding with Cindy, Zenas, Steven and Qiang. There, we met up with Cindy's friends, Wei Da (birthday boy of the night), Lawrence and gang. Alot of drinking and dancing (ok, maybe mainly drinking) ensued.

Come Sunday, started teaching at 12 noon, all the way till 5pm. Then i had to head down to Raffles City to meet with the team planning the Gamelan Festival at RP in November. Tim texted me about Big Chief's performance at Chjimes that night. Serene texted me around the same time about some thing totally unrelated. I took it as a sign. We ended up meeting for dinner at Chjimes, and then heading to Insomnia where we had quite a lot fun actually, for two girls armed with glasses of vodka. Met my future guitar teacher (i hope! fingers crossed!), the guitarist of the house band, Alif.

Ok, what's a post without pics. Here you go.

At Insomnia with fabulous Seow
The tired bride at the end of the night
Our big family
My table

Me and da boys
Xiao Qiang!
With IreneYes yes, we do like taking photos...cam whores
At Butter Factory

No comments: