Thursday, September 13, 2007

my racks are falling!!

This week has been a most eventful week. First, we found out that my dress rack was hanging off its wall plug on one side. Stevie, bless his soul, made his way down on Monday afternoon to help with the drilling.

Then, on Wed, I found the mens rack in the same condition as the dress rack! How coincidental is that? So on Thurs, Stevie, again came down to help drill it back. We went through the rest of the racks to make sure they were all tightly screwed on. So fingers crossed! Please, no more falling racks!

I finally stepped into Fitness First after a hiatus of almost half a year. I did a 50-min Body Balance class and I felt so good! Hopefully I'm back on track...i'm already scheduling my next gym visit for next Monday night!

And i'm glad I'm finally making someone happy with the piano. Rather good condition with great hammer action, after all these years. It could do with some polishing and retuning and of course, a heater. Heh. Nothing like a free piano huh? :)

So, all in all, that's almost a week's work done. All disasters in the shop have been averted; I've paid all my designers; started going to the gym; and last but not least, got the piano issue settled. Yaay!

Brian just sent me the video that was recorded during the press preview in Edinburgh. We did the first story of the show, as it was meant to be a taster for the press.
View here: http://www.festivalpreviews.com/blog/archives/42

Tomorrow's Xin's wedding and I haven't decided what to wear. Argh!

No comments: