Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Off Off and Away!


Tomorrow I head to Jogjakarta with my multi-racial contingent. Lol. We have three Chinese (Meiyin, me and Soap), 1 Malay (Amran) and 1 Indian (Arul). Maybe we should bring the Singapore flag. 5 stars arising. Just nice. HAHAHAHA. :D ok enough with the patriotism already.

We'll be aiming to travel around Indonesia, from Solo to Bali and then to Jogjakarta, where we'll be studying from Pak Pardi and Pak Joto in Solo, watching performances at the Bali Arts Festival and then in Jogja, more studying with Pak Sunardi and Pak Subowo. Amran wants to chillax so thats why Bali was included. Not that I'm complaining you know, seeing as I've not been to Bali at all.

Yes!

But I heard there's a 15-hour train-bus-ferry-bus ride from Solo to Bali.

....

....

....

Well, I certainly can do without that. We'll see!

Adventure awaits!

No comments: