Sunday, January 03, 2010

2010!!


Well happy new year guys!!! Without really feeling it, we're suddenly into the 3rd day of the new year!

Today is our 2nd year anniversary and we didn't do anything really grand. Just spent some quiet time together, catching up on movies, having two surprise breakfasts and cleaning up his room. Odd way of celebrating ya? I guess we're too lazy to really plan something grand and I'm just really really glad that we could spend our actual day of anniversary physically together.

So what are your new year resolutions? Or are you still thinking about it?

Mine are:

1. To start learning how to drive.

2. Finish paying up one of my loans by the end of this year.

3. Finish spring cleaning my room! (for those in the know, i'm still only 40% done, after 3 months)

4. Catch up with my friends more!

So there you have it. Keep it simple and real. And I just might have a chance to complete all 4 resolutions!

I'm leaving you with this quote:

"Be always at war with your vices,
at peace with your neighbours and
let each new year find you a better man"
- Benjamin Franklin

Happy New Year!!

No comments: