Sunday, January 24, 2010

Looking forward to...

my beauty products coming in on Tuesday from this online website that's absolutely bad for the pocket but so good for yourself! Well hey, I'd rather spend less on small samples than blow a huge amount on the full-sized amount when I'm not even sure if the product works. This way, I can try, see if it works then decide if I want to continue using the product. Plus small samples are great for overseas travels - you don't have to break your beauty routine just because you're overseas and have to haul loads of stuff.

I'm also looking forward to my first Victoria Secrets' package coming in 10 days (hopefully!!) I've got some gorgeous tops and lingerie! Can't wait!!!!

Oh and an absolutely gorgeous red toga dress is coming my way for CNY!! Ahhh~ the joys of online shopping. I simply can't get enough of it.

But seriously, judging from the amount of clothes I have, not worn and waiting to be sold, I've become a more discerning shopper. I mean its not like you can try on those clothes you see online.

Its not like I don't go to the shopping malls and shop. I do, but somehow, none of the clothes I see call out to be bought.

Argh..sometimes Singapore's retail scene just sucks!

Everything on the racks is made for the stick thin girls. And now there's the horror of bodycon dresses. Seriously, you can't wear those unless you've got a real proportionate and slim figure.

Sigh. I seriously need to get some CNY dresses pronto. Time's running out!

And it only seemed like yesterday was New Year's Day.

No comments: