Wednesday, August 11, 2010

High Tea at L'espresso

Today was a very special family outing (minus my Mummy coz she's working) as we seldom eat at buffets! We got our Dad to come along with us as L'espresso was having a promotion with UOB cards where one adult dines free with every three adults!

Service was good - our dirty plates were collected very promptly, water was served when asked for without much waiting time!

And now for the food! L'espresso serves an English afternoon high tea, so the spread was mostly sandwiches, scones and desserts like cakes, creme brulee and tarts. There were also some asian fare like fried prawn fritters, yam and chicken rolls and also my favourite mango and pomelo!!

We were there for about an hour and a half, the longest my family has ever sat down for a meal! So happy that my dad was there with us today! ♪♪

Chocolate fondue and mango pomelo! ♥♥

Creme Brulee - Eunice's fave!

The smoked salmon was very flavorful! Isaac and I took so much of it!

Foie gras pate sandwich!

The obligatory individual shots.




Papa looks so cute here!!!
Its now 8pm and I'm still feeling sooooo stuffed! What a wonderful day today!! ♫

No comments: