Saturday, August 21, 2010

Review: Smooth Away




I just bought this off Bestbuy. I read alot of reviews on the web saying that this product isn't really good as its like using sandpaper on your skin, takes a longer time, yadda yadda...

After using it however, I beg to differ.

The first time I used the mitt, I wet my skin first with warm water. Reason why I used it on wet skin is because hair follicles are enlarged when its wet and it makes for easier hair removal.

The process was easy, quick and no-fuss.

The second time I used the mitt, I used it straight on dry skin. Again, the process was easy, quick and no-fuss.

All it takes is a gentle circular motion on the skin. The mitt doubles as an exfoliator too and the skin is smooth after usage.

Apply some moisturizer as you would normally do and you're good to go!

Another disclaimer, the mitt seems to work better on finer hairs, so I wouldn't recommend this for men!

The package includes a large mitt for areas like your legs and underarms and a small mitt for your upper lips. It comes with a pouch as well to store both the mitts and the extra pads they have provided, which I think is quite cute! ♪

At SGD26, its quite a reasonable price for something that makes hair removal fun and easy!

I ♥ this!

No comments: