Friday, August 20, 2010

Review: RMK Gel Emulsion Compact


I decided to get this after reading about it in a magazine. Was actually contemplating getting it in Bangkok but decided not to as I wasn't sure about prices in Singapore and was afraid I'd get it cheaper here.

This compact is definitely one of the priciest around and at SGD89 (!!!) it'd better be damn good. (FYI, You can get it at about SGD83 in Bangkok!)

The counter girl at RMK Isetan Scotts wasn't the most approachable, but she was able to tell just by looking at me what shade I would suit.

I still didn't trust her and (purposely) wondered aloud what if I'd bought it home and it didn't suit. Finally she took out a sample and passed it to me to try it on and amazingly, she was correct!!

So anyways on to the review:

The foundation is rather light and glides on easily. I like that I can use it for my undereyes and it is not cakey! It blends well into my skin and looks natural!

When it dries to a powder finish, you feel like you have nothing on your face which I give two thumbs up for. Another bonus: its SPF27 factor.

The shades available:

No comments: