Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Soap is back!!!

And to celebrate his coming back to (me)Singapore, we went out for high tea or rather, lunch at The Shangri-La! It was a very relaxing two hours at the Rose Veranda. We each had a pot of fragrant tea and dined on salmon sashimi, smoked duck and kueh pie tee, just to name a few.

Our favourite Kueh Pie Tee. Crispy shell and very tasty fillings. The crispy shell is a winner! psst! Isn't my phone's camera fantastic!!! ♪♪


The first and last time I'll ever eat a macaroon. Just too sweet for even MY sweet tooth. But the presentation is gorgeous!


A favourite of mine: Mango and Mint. Tastes somewhat like a mojito ♥


The scone was a little too buttery for my liking (I prefer the one at L'espresso)


And of course our obligatory individual and couple shot! LOL!

My very flattering pic of the day! ♥


The price for both of us, including taxes was just under $56. Which comes to about $28 per pax.
Surprised? Well, Shangri-La is having a 39 promotion. Just book your reservation for a date within 39 days from your date of booking, and you get 39% off their buffet rates!

Here's the promotion webpage!

I think I'll try The Line next! *rubs my tummy in anticipation*

No comments: