Wednesday, August 23, 2006

--Home Quarantine--

i've been cooped at home for three days now. its really no fun being sick! and now i'm really worried as to whether i'll be able to get well by Saturday...sigh...


i went to see my doctor yesterday (which is no mean feat considering i hate visiting the doctor) but no choice...sacrifice for the bigger picture.

so i've been getting loadsa smses on what i want for my birthday. hmmm~~~ actually what i really really want is a Godin electric guitar with an amp!!! HINT HINT. ahaha...Laurie actually asked me if she can make one with paper. but seriously guys, just surprise me. I love surprises.

ok, i'm off to pop my meds and practice my piano now. Seriously, one good thing that came out of this home quarantine is that i've got more time to practice!!

No comments: