Thursday, August 24, 2006

Whats the Point?!?!

Okay, whats the point of texting people the details of my gig and birthday bash two weeks in advance? For those who have absolutely no clue...its so that you can clear your schedules for that day? Understood? Comprehendo? Unfortunately, some clearly don't. Its alright if you reply that you already have something on that day. Ok. Fine. Some told me that you can't confirm yet? Hmm...this is the part i don't understand. If someone were to text me that there was an event on a particular day and nothing has been scheduled for me yet, i'd accept the invitation and just schedule the event for that day. No two ways about it. Can't confirm? Forget it, don't come then. I don't even wanna talk about those who have not, as yet, replied. Whats the point?!?!?! Precisely. Talk about messaging etiquette. Someone should seriously incorporate that into the personal grooming sessions that they are holding these days.

Argh!!!!!! Ok ok....cool down cool down...i'm listening to some great tunes from Mr Jamiroquai...funk it up and cool me down i say....

this one's "Stillness in Time"
seriously thinking of doing this for my next gig


my everlasting favourite: "Virtual Insanity"

Last but not least, I leave you with this. Work your minds more, people...hehe.


No comments: